Tuesday, May 7

RETRO PRESS MURAL



Working any extra hours I could find in the days belonging to the last two months, I would head over to this incredible hidden studio containing crazy letterpress owned by the hardworking company Retro PressHere I painted a mural basing the illustrations on 'retro' household objects and things relating to RetroPress. 

Also I made a few parts interactive, for example I hammered in nails to the points of the antlers so you could hang coats/hats/equipment, or the clock face which is real so that tells the time! 


Plus a couple of real frames that I painted black to carry on the 3D effect.


I made a little stop frame animation documenting the process, and managed to dig out my old electric guitar to play a few riffs over the top for you too. 

Enjoy.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment