Monday, May 31

watching paint dry

definately shouldnt be on here right now with literally 67 hours until my official degree hand in BUT i know alot of you are asking for photos of my recent project.. sooo..

just outside my bedroom doors ive painted an interactive mural using perspective

the wall..!


THE PROCESS..


oh the things my tutor will never realise of what ive suffered for the dedication to this damn project...... sleep deprivation, gloss staining, missing the french open, 4days of pasta dishes lunch and dinner, tackled all types of weather sunshine strong winds rain, DARKNESS! and not to mention the amount of insects and spiders ive encountered..nearly gave up at those points.

good thing is that i came across this band when immersed in my tennis themed world.. "the tenniscoats"....


No comments:

Post a Comment